What is ShuffleCloud?
ShuffleCloud has spent years developing a sophisticated and powerful platform that now allows musicians, businesses, auto dealerships, real estate agencies, spas, salons, artists, bands, comedians, politicians, entertainers…any individual or group to create their own unique and custom mobile app that is available for the iPhone and Android mobile devices. A ShuffleCloud design engineer will work with you hand in hand to gather your requirements and content to deliver a mobile solution that is just the way you want it. ShuffleCloud mobile apps connect you to your customers, fans, family, target market…any mobile user worldwide.
Who can use ShuffleCloud to create a mobile app?
Anyone! No technical expertise is needed at all. If you can email, you are qualified to create your own app. Just provide us the content you want along with your desired app features and we do the rest!
What are the main features of a ShuffleCloud mobile app?
When you choose a ShuffleCloud mobile app you get core functionality needed to promote your business, event, tour, career, etc… plus ShuffleCloud has new and exciting features that utilize and take advantage of functionality only found on mobile devices such as GPS locator, accelerometer, and push technology.
Core features include (V1.0):
• Live News Feeds from your site
• Twitter posts from your account
• Facebook posts from your account
• Streaming Music (including ability to purchase your songs directly from your iTunes account from your app)
• Streaming Video
• Photo Gallery
• Merchandise Store (including ability to purchase your merchandise items from your app)
• Message Board Forum
• Event Calendar or Tour Dates (including ability to provide links for ticket purchases directly from your app)
• Notifications and Specials
• Advertise/Promote other businesses or services
• Reservation or Appointment requests via email
• Display of PDF documents
• “One-touch” dialing and email
• Integration with WordPress allowing you to easily make instant modifications to your app and keep your content current.
Advanced Mobile Features :
• GPS locator that identifies your exact location on a custom map and distance to points of interest
• “Touch points” on GPS enabled maps to trigger video, photo, direction or any other form of content
• Push Technology to notify users of an event or personal message
• Choices in standard or “springboard” interface
• Integrated advanced text messaging services that can be used to ‘opt-in’ your customers for texting messages, contests, mobile coupons, and more.
• Generation and use of QR codes for scanning and linking to digital content on the web; activate a number of phone functions including email, IM and SMS; and connect the mobile device to a web browser.
• Database connectivity to MySQL database to store and maintain pertinent application data
• Storage of app preferences locally on users device
• Integrating of iAds to help generate revenue from your app
• HTML5/JQuery page integration
Why would I want a ShuffleCloud mobile Application?
If you are looking for a way to better connect to your target market and desire a technical edge to deliver real-time, up-to-date content for them, then a mobile application is for you. App users will enjoy the benefits of downloading your app to their smart phone so they can stay connected with your business and also receive special event messages, coupons, promotions and exclusive content that a website does not provide them. Hey, you can even make money with your app!
How can I make money from a ShuffleCloud mobile app?
There are multiple ways for you to make money from your ShuffleCloud mobile app:
1. You can charge per app download (if you choose)
2. Song purchases through the app
3. Merchandise purchases through the app
4. Ticket/Concert purchases through the app
5. Advertising pages (if you choose)
6. ShuffleCloud is currently developing advanced mobile features to also allow new ways to generate revenue from your app.
What mobile platforms can ShuffleCloud develop my app for?
ShuffleCloud is proud to announce that we can build your app to be compatible with the Apple iPhone and Google Android mobile devices. This means more downloads of your app as it will be available for the most popular mobile devices out today.
How long will it take to have my app ready for download?
Once you submit your content to us, our team of seasoned developers will begin on your app immediately. Depending on the size and scope of the app it can generally take somewhere between a few days (for core functionality apps) to a few weeks (more advanced and highly custom apps). We will take care of the submission process with the mobile vendors and then it is up to them to approve your app at their earliest convenience. This approval process typically can take anywhere from 3 days to a couple weeks. We will notify you as soon as your app is approved. If for some reason the app is rejected we will notify you why and work with you at no extra cost to resolve the issue of why it was rejected (usually due to inappropriate content) and re-submit for you.
How much does it cost?
Since we are designing a specific unique app just for your business, each app is different in scope and complexity and thus cost. However, we are confident that we will consistently deliver a very competitive and reasonable quote once our design engineers fully assess the requirements of the project.
How do I market the app once it’s complete?
Once your app is approved and available for download, it’s up to you to get the word out. Any social networking site is a good starting point. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc… all are excellent sources for promoting your new mobile app to your target audience. Also a link from your website is helpful too and/or email blast to your customer base. When we submit the app we collect a set of keywords from you that help users easily discover your app in the store and create a specific SEO plan for you app.
How can I be confident ShuffleCloud can deliver a high quality, affordable app just for me?
Don’t just take our word for it. We have many apps that we’ve done for a variety of different clients in the app store so feel free to check them out! A list of select clients are listed here.
Sounds good. How do I get started to submit content for my own app?
You can start the submission process in a matter of minutes. Get Started Now!